Monday, January 15, 2007

Is It Getting Cold?

Have you been outside this week? It’s cold out there! The wind is blowing through the cold air and everyone here in the Phoenix area is wearing long pants and at least one jacket. I saw on the news that we even had ice on the roads here in the Valley of the Sun!

I’ve been watching the national news seeing frigid temperatures and ice storms in the Midwest. It’s amazing how cold can affect lives. There were even ice and power outages in Oklahoma City over the weekend. Just two years ago I traveled through that city in August and it was over 100 degrees with about 160 percent humidity.

Let’s remember to pray for all those affected across the country with these freezing temperatures. I believe that prayer can see dramatic changes even in those lives where the people don’t even know they are being prayed for.

One final note – I once again learned this weekend after about a year or two what a fireplace looked like!

Keep warm!!


No comments: